Sunday, May 27, 2007

Videos and Foosball

I am still having problems getting that video to play, so I will just give you the hyperlink to Youtube so you can watch it there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrX6Gkiaio8

Here is the current results table for the tourney.


Group AGPPts
me26
the Russian45
T-nav33
T-gun22
the other American30
Group B
the Welshman in Thailand39
marbles23
the Normal one10
the Egyptian10
the Nigerian10


Believe it or not Group A is still pretty much wide open. I need one more win to secure the group. Group B just needs to get it in gear and start playing. I would like to point out that my predictions on the group winners look like they are going to pan out. However the runners-up probably won't.

Thursday I get off the boat, four and a wake up. Actually that was yesterday, today is three and a wake up!

No comments: