Monday, May 28, 2007

1 and a wake-up

By the time most of you probably read this it will be Tuesday afternoon and I will be back at work officially making it one more day, then I just have to get up and get on the Helo and be on my way. All together now WOO HOO!!!!

Well today the Group play in Foosball finished up. Here are how they ended.


Group AGPPts
me412
the Russian45
T-gun45
T-nav43
the other American41
Group B
the Welshman in Thailand412
marbles49
the Egyptian44
the normal one43
the Nigerian41

So I will play marbles tomorrow and the Welshman has to see who wins the one game play off between the Russian and T-gun. Go T-gun, hey we work in the same department, I have to back my guy.

Otherwise life continues, I am trying to get the last of the paperwork through to get a promotion, but time is getting short. If not this trip the next one will get it done. I honestly want to go into a few more things, but I need to get my gear together for leaving, I don't want a repeat of last departure again.

I had figured I had at least an hour once I had gotten up, and I took a quick shower and heard the phone ring. It was the Party Chief saying the Helo was going to be here in 15 minutes. I was still soaking wet and had all my gear to put into the bag. 20 minutes later I was ready to go, in need of another shower, and the Helo was still at least 45 minutes away. Or so it ended up taking that long for the Helo to get to the boat. I'm not doing that again. I plan on being packed and basically ready to go before shift today.

Later

Breaking news T-gun just beat the Russian and is getting ready to play the Welshman. Gotta go support my guy.

No comments: