Saturday, May 19, 2007

Languages

I have a problem, actually many, but the one that is immediately staring me in the face is the fact that Blogger has started showing up in my browser in Norwegian. At least I think it is Norwegian, it could be Swedish or Danish, they do after all come from the same root language.

I wonder if my spell check will still perform its check in English? Nope, it's in Norwegian. The wierd part is only about half the words are high-lighted.

Anyway, I had planned on a rambling treatise on grace, and devising a lame excuse on why I haven't written any entries recently. I will admit I have been busy, but things have slowed down the last couple of days. I have just been watching movies instead of doing other really more important things.

I appoligize for any spelling mistakes, it wasn't my strong suit in school, but again the spell checker is working in Norwegian

No comments: