Saturday, April 14, 2007

Break is over back to the blog

Well, it has been awhile, and I will admit my two weeks of break were extremely uneventful. Other than the freaky weather, that would let me go out an run. OK, it didn't stop me, I'm just a wimp when it is cold. I did run a 5K one Saturday, and I have to say that there is one phrase that if I never hear again, it will be alright. The 5K I ran was the "Get your Rear in Gear" 5K for Colon Cancer. Now I was a little late showing up, and was forced to the back of the pack. I don't mind this really and I generally wait for everyone to get out ahead of me. I have found that this allows the pack to get spread out and it is easier to work through. Besides passing people always helps when the endorphins have failed. Does this make me an over-competitive jerk? However; I wouldn't try this in a race with several thousand runners. Limit it to races with less than a thousand.

I do have a few other things I want to blog about, but will leave that until later. I will give you a few teasers though. A review of Chevy's HHR, hanging out with by college buddies, and the kinda hot weather here in Tamp FL. It was in the 90's today. :)

Jon

No comments: